Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If wfp was banned, would you continue...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Let's just 'pretend' the government banned wfp due to water wastage or something stupid...

Would you go back to trad, or jack it in and move on to something else...

(Yes I know wfp will never be banned, just interested to see what your responses would be if trad was the only option)

I think I'd go back to trad but would put prices up a lot!

Failing that, I don't think I could go back to trad... I'd have to move on, I think I stopped enjoying window cleaning when I was full time trad, wfp changed that big time!
In all honesty I would most likely pack it in and move onto something else, half the houses I clean I'd have to miss numerous windows out due to non acsess if cleaning trad, plus lugging round ladders for each window personally would not be for me on my prices per house, I do lots of conny cleans and f/s/g cleans using wfp so they would be out the window also. I sometimes do my own house trad and a few family members just to keep the practise in a bit and use different techniques for enjoyment, in the intialy period of it been banned I would prob concentrate on other services ie gutter vacuuming and other property maintenance services then go into something totally different and sell up the round to a trad guy lol! Always fancied opening a indian restaurant (bit of a twist as I'm white english but rather a good indian chef!) so something daft happening like that would probbaly push me into doing that eventually!

ide still keep wrking nuffing rong with good old ladders an a squeege ide just have to leve some windows out an take a lad on to do tops for me:cool: wile i foot the odd window for him an ill just do bottom windows:ninja:

Back