Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much For This Roof?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Self cleaning glass :rolleyes: also has another 5 panes on the right and 4 on the left. It's got green **** on it, but not too dirty. Glass will need a pre-soaking with pure first I think. NO chemicals will be used if I get it, maybe ecover if needed, but don't want to be rinsing soap off for ages though. I'll tell you my price later.

IMAG0461_zps91fe6cfb.jpg

Roof £125 - Deep clean (inc pointy bits etc plus clear & clean guttering)

Sides £35

Total = £160 less £10 discount if both completed on the same day /emoticons/biggrin.png

I put in a cheeky £45. The people who own it are our bartering type cousins.

I think they'd tell you to do one Smurfa. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I love it when I ask prospects "is that self cleaning glass you want me to clean?" /emoticons/biggrin.png

My reply when they say YES it is self cleaning glass is "hmmmm... that's a pity as will cost more for me to clean then" /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got one big 'designer'house which is self cleaning glass.it don't work v well tho /emoticons/smile.png

and tuffers,I wouldn't quote,I don't clean family or friends,same as Arkwright,we don't give d d d d discount /emoticons/smile.png :) /emoticons/smile.png

I got one big 'designer'house which is self cleaning glass.it don't work v well tho /emoticons/smile.pngand tuffers,I wouldn't quote,I don't clean family or friends,same as Arkwright,we don't give d d d d discount /emoticons/smile.png :) /emoticons/smile.png
tattoo your right about friends and family I employ nephew nowt but hassle at moment

One-off deep cleans are alot different to regular maintenance cleans that it sounds like. My advice is don't go in too cheap as that design can be a pain in the **** as will need to use ladders to clean it properly. After saying that I would charge a min of £75 to do that on a regular basis.

Back