Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When left alone!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We discussed the new customer pack before Damo, a brief outline of what's in it if you please as I have been considering one myself.
Cheers
I will find one and send some pics in PM, however having something far more simpler designed which i think you will love!

How many you done @Trev81 :laugh:
9 today, 7 with connys, 2 were first cleans, one of which is the photo, all homes were similar sized apart from one 3 bed semi... Can't really tell from the front but the back had a huuuuge conservatory nearly the full length of the house, took me ages to get that clean! The prob with me mate is I'm far too thorough on the frames, especially connys. I need to let the odd bit here n there go and speed up lol! Still made £165 which suits me from 5 hours work.

View attachment 5706

I thought you have loads on GoCardless?

You will have to action some more Thomas Higgins letters! I have opened 2 cases with them this week from bad payers that are suspended now. Hopefully that will get them paying.

I do have loads on Go cardless.

Amount of customers means nothing.

Commercial jobs at £XXX racks up the debt.

Tomorrow,thru,fri AND Saturday. See's me starting at 6am. Christ lol

Amount of customers is irrelevant. I did one yesterday at £4 and one at £9. Turnover/profit is what is important.

The van comes as a package, i use extreme poles for everything, have certain brushes for certain jobs. Even custom made brushes.

Let me explain this....

Yesterday i did 21 houses. Every single house pays my either Online or Via Bacs. Imagine knocking at every house for payment.

" Hiya, all finished"

"How much is it"

"£12"

" Is cheque ok?"

If i did 21 houses and each customer stopped me for a minute thats 21 mins a day = 2 houses.

Go to work and work HOW long you ACTUALLY spend cleaning the glass,frames,doors. Do not include packing away the hose, getting the hose out, setting up. Just actual cleaning time. Then you can look at where you waste all your time.

Paul Dale (P dale canvassing) comes down and knocks for me. "One of the most professional setups i have ever seen Van & work"

All my new work gets a "New customer pack" When i cleaned nearly 60 new customers in a week, i got 2 phone calls asking questions.

HTH
gd point Damo how much time is lost slavering to customers

happened today got of to great start 8am on the button, first house could,int get away from joe bloody bloggs tried once twice, he even followed me to van.

the early start was lost

always thought B A C S was going to be great thought they would just pay straught away, but not always so anoying waiting

Latest Posts

Back