Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recently bought window cleaning round stolen back by sellers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Send the boys round:whistle:
As much as i joke about it when i lived in west london that stunt would have seen them walking funny for the rest of their lives

What is it about this country when they can get away with that but give them a slap and you get the old bill at your door

It's all wrong mate
Agree davieboy. I'm old school and would take some of my mates round to them and have a "quite word". I couldn't sleep knowing they'd done that to me. I would get the shakes until I confronted them. Not acting the hard man, just know my temper would get the better of me.

I believe in karma, and hope these scumbags get their teeth kicked out

Talking of trouble, I was having a massive argument with the wife in Nandos the other night, when my best mate ran off with my coleslaw and garlic bread. I wish he'd stop taking sides /emoticons/biggrin.png

this is bad crack,all your wanting to do is make your cash at the end of the day we all work bloody hard and you have these bell ends taking ****

Hi just looking for any advice really, this is the story.
I recently bought some round from two lads who were moving to Wales, They needed the money so I also employed them before they went for a time. They went and i was doing the work for a couple of months. Happy days.

This month comes around and I go to the jobs and they have all been done by these boys who have come back, not only that they collected money that was owed to me from the month earlier.

So me and my mate go to the house to have a word, and their mum comes out and says she will call the police, they boys come out and say they dont care they sold it to me they are going to continue to do it and its up to the customers who cleans their windows and if we do anything the police are going to be called, This is not a problem as i am trying to run a legitimate business and dont want to resort to violence even though its very tempting, and in a way yes it is up to the customers who cleans their windows, any other firm but not them.

Ok so the legitimate route so far has been going to the customers and explaining what has happened, Some of them seem sympathetic to the situation, some say first come first serve. The situation is made worse by the fact they used to work for me, so people assume its normal. One elderly lady got so spooked because they told her her gutters were leaking (her son is a builder and they are fine) she doesn't want anyone to clean her windows now

Right now Im almost 2 grand down getting mugged off by two thieving kids who i helped, Is there anything i can do about this apart from the obvious?

Thanks
I would write a long letter on your computer explaining the whole story in detail and print it out by the hundred or whatever you need and post it to every customer on that same round. no doubt you have met these people and they had a rough idea that the round had changed hands. so at least the decent one's will not look kindly on these window cleaners that did such a thing. People need to trust guys who come to their house as it's quite a personal thing in trusting someone to be at your property.

Absolutely don't take out revenge on them. It is a dish that should never be served, and especially not cold. Definitely don't mess with their working day by buying a load of cheap bike locks and locking up their ladders every few weeks. Whatever you do, don't slash their tyres. And it would be really wrong to get random friends to make fake appointments in remote locations with the promise of big money. I'd be very dissapointed in you if you took out a small advert using his details in an anonymous paper or website advertising a porche carerra for £1, whilst posing as a jilted wife out for revenge. And whatever you do, don't visit www.dogdoo.com and have dog:turd: mailed to him... if someone irresponsible were to recommend you do this, they would likely tell you to order the 'poopoo grande'.
Post is for entertainment purposes only...sort of.
Thank you @TolishAPurd , about time we had the voice of reason on here! :whistle:

It is probably about time buyers and sellers of round should be done with legal help to form some sort of contractual agreement.

Back