Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prochem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Im looking to book myself in with prochem to train up on carpet cleaning as i can get a lot of work. Anyone been on a course with these before or know anyone thats has?

Nope,...think maybe best you join a busy carpet cleaning forum to see how prochen are rated ....

Also might be worth to shop around as others offer carpet cleaning training courses too

okay mate are u ready to spend that big on carpet machine mate ? u will have toi do some good paid work to earn that back /emoticons/smile.png that can be made in no time IF you get the customers /emoticons/smile.png

you could do a special deal with all your window cleaner customers /emoticons/smile.png

you could send them a price sheet fro carpets getting cleaned

and then at the bottom put down regular window cleaning customers get 20% off.

But make sure you put your normal price up first. then even after 25% off it will be a good price /emoticons/smile.png that way they think they are saving a bit of money /emoticons/tongue.png

lol

Good idea h , yeh Ive got contract work and they want me to do the carpets theres loads every other day that need doing then i can get on to my customers about what you suggested

yeah mate /emoticons/smile.png cos its 25% off they wont panic in getting them cleaned it will be a straight yes please /emoticons/smile.png were as normally they will say to u... "we will let you know"

lol and cant beat contract work /emoticons/smile.png well done

Back