Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whizz Biz Why Dont You....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Come to a deal with Gav on this window cleaning forum, and give us VIP members a better deal to your normal standard rate.

Could be good for you and us?

And none VIP's too /emoticons/biggrin.png

How about we will pay you £6.52 an hour but you must generate £100 of new quality 4 weekly cleans per day to get paid. Any good? :rolleyes:

And none VIP's too /emoticons/biggrin.png
How about we will pay you £6.52 an hour but you must generate £100 of new quality 4 weekly cleans per day to get paid. Any good? :rolleyes:
You wouldn't work for £6.52 an hour would you? Whizz services are worth a lot more..

Big boys with cash is what Im targeting, but for you Smurth my vertically challenged friend, just bring cash :lol:

If V.I.P Members have an idea for a promotion, if its feasible. I'll as always listen to the cleaners suggestions.

How many k are we talking to make it interesting thinking for next year as have a plan in mind and will need to raise a lot more you can pm me a figure ps this is a serious question

How many k are we talking to make it interesting thinking for next year as have a plan in mind and will need to raise a lot more you can pm me a figure ps this is a serious question
Depends what stage you are in the development of your business, Only spend what you can afford to spend.

I see you’re not a sales and marketing guru for nothing then as would be a bit pointless in targeting ppl with no cash would it now? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Big boys with cash is what Im targeting.

Ive been racking my brains, and heres a little taster deal

---------- SPECIAL OFFER -----------

£50 OFF on Training in APRIL and MAY

For £250 deposit and £350 on arrival Total £600

We cover hotels, costs and travelling.

You will receive 3 hours training before knocking

A whole day supervised knocking

Half day going over admin and best practice.

On going support with tele sales and advice.

Any work we get YOU KEEP.

At Whizz-Bizz we travel anywhere in the U.K, and we operate on a first come first served basis.

To claim the offer simply get in contact.

Any questions ?

Yes H they watch me, and learn, then once they feel comfortable they put into practice what they have learned under my watchfull eye. Supervised door knocking.

I actually think supervised knocking sounds like a good idea. When I started my company I was doing a bit of cold calling, unsuccessfully! I got in touch with a friend of a friend who sat with me while I made the calls. I absolutely HATED it but he picked up on where I was going wrong, put me in the right direction and it all fell into place.

I know its a different situation to door knocking but the basic principle is the same.

Exactly right, Martin found it really usefull, many of the things he had in place was right just needed a little tweek here and there.

I just say hiya their wud u like a window cleaner, i wudnt wanna say more then that cos ill just get list for words lol keep it short n simple /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back