Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes there are a lot of windys on here that dont understand pricing does vary a lot by region...I know because I always ask what the old windy charged and most tell me although if I cant match that price I just say...oh thats why he stopped coming then..../emoticons/biggrin.png

once you get your base round then you can start getting a bit cocky with the prices and pushing for a bit more...

Got 4 more houses aswell so not to bad. But i keep saying £5 because i feel they may say no if i go higher. I am pricing it 75p per window and 50p for smaller is that ok ?? I am in scotland btw i know in england thats cheap from what i am reading on here lol. Thanks in advanced guys
where in scotland? thats where i am /emoticons/smile.png

Seems so complicated all the terminology. I want to start up a little round / business. Can anyone give advise on rule of thumb when it comes to the backpack and the pure water side of things for the future if and when the trad route goes well.

I researched it and bought the cheapest full setup for £300 off ebay...that includes the pure water maker and pole and trolley..your right the terminology is scary but the more you read about it on here the more you get into it...and dont worry we are all here to help you.../emoticons/biggrin.png

when I got my kit all new and boxed up I managed to put the pole together and was quite pleased with myself and then the trolley backpack but when I saw the ro pure water with all its pipes....:eek: so I left that and came back and read the instructions a second time and then...a few days later I read them a final time and then it was go....and it worked out okay in the end..

I researched it and bought the cheapest full setup for £300 off ebay...that includes the pure water maker and pole and trolley..your right the terminology is scary but the more you read about it on here the more you get into it...and dont worry we are all here to help you.../emoticons/biggrin.png
That's very much appreciated

i think rather than asking loads of questions, you sit down for an hour a day and basically study different aspects of your business.

Window cleaning is the easy bit, its everything else that complicates things

i think rather than asking loads of questions, you sit down for an hour a day and basically study different aspects of your business.
Window cleaning is the easy bit, its everything else that complicates things
That's very true. Thank you

Back