Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Time U All Start Tomorrow ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

gotta leave the house for 7:15 start at half 7 /emoticons/smile.png

should finish at 3 o clock though

how about u lot

Got some shops to do 5.30 till 7.30 then some houses 8.30 till bout 3 gotta go xmas shoppin wiv the mrs tho weds, id rather be at work! lol

I'm not going out !!!!

Only work 1 day a week most weeks so igot a full day booked for Friday .

Just done a cull on my round cutting more messers .

My kids have broken up 2 weeks early due to the school getting the lead nicked off the roof so it's a good job I'm not fully laden with work .

9am till 3ish my first day out with the backpack tomorrow shiting myself hope I don't leave spots going to do them in the morning and pop back late afternoon to see how they are

Up at 6 - leave at 7am 1 hour drive to a quarterly commercial job (takes me 2 days) so do it all over again on Wednesday lol :blink:

Starting at 5am today.....be finished by 1pm /emoticons/tongue.png .

Usualy start at 4 or 5am, time varies each day /emoticons/smile.png .

im up right now and been up with my son.

but tommorow when i clean i have 4 out side and 4 inside cleans

8 til dark for me too...
I'm doing most of next weeks work on Thursday and Friday... Going to be a busy week /emoticons/sad.png
Thats my plan too, well that was my plan. Im just going to keep working untill the missus goes in to labour lol. Im now hoping she can hold off until Christmas eve lol

Back