Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exciting!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

An improved drag coefficient? /emoticons/smile.png

I'm wondering that myself. but then I got to thinking about this. In the motor industry the on board computer does everything.

Its just that certain features will be switched off on the base models. The wiring harnesses will all be identical.

So if you ordered a vehicle with a factory optional extra of say cruise control, then the stalk with the button cost a few pence more than the stalk without it. Switching the cruise control on was just a matter of activating it in a program. The overall cost of that feature was negligible, but it is sold for a couple of hundred pounds.

I have often wondered why they need a separate controller for each application requirement. In other words, the manufactured product would be the same but different wiring harnesses, accessories (eg. frostat) and the program would exclude wiring that that feature didn't have.

I can't see what better improvements Spring can come up with. The controller does the job of controlling motor speed and dead ending totally satisfactorily.

The controller its self though is looking a little dated when fitted to some of the these fancy new tank designs.

We wait in anticipation.

-

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back