Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van finshed ..

Nick pegler DWC

just a few pics of my van that I finshed at Christmas but wanted to be sure it worked before I showed it off also got to thank Jordan at waterworks for all the advice on the phone and the forum as its been a great sorce of info at what works and does not so I managed to build a set up to suit me perfect ..

065.JPG

066.JPG

Looks fantastic

Done it all yourself?

If i was you were the logo is cut put some led lights behind it so when your back doors open your name will stand out a mile

I have done blue leds will take a pic later and yeah all my own work really enjoyed doing it used to be a panel beater for 15 years so metal work was nice to do ..

Can we have some more pics please. Like the way you've made storage boxes from metal. How many poles are in that van /emoticons/biggrin.png

Checker plate looks sick...mine comes threw floor like that too works a treat but I have no rollers or guides lol I put a hole three floor with a drill and beat it wider.

Looks smart mate does that

Back