Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else make up stories?

koopmaster

Does anyone else make up stories or use their imagination while they work.

I have been making stories for years, some last a few days some last months.

All are imagination stories in my head, just for fun.

my current story is that I find £100 million in cash and cant just chuck it in the bank so have to launder it.

I started by gambling every day for a few weeks on the horses till I will a couple of grand and then buy a empty shop and start my own gambling shop.

I start spending the money in my own shop to boost profits to stupid amounts and within a month open several more shops, till I have 15 shops and I go to each one every day and gamble so the profits are high.

The story goes on and on about how I spend the money and buy a island and build some hotels.

Lots of fun and can make a whole day dissapear.... or a whole week.

My longest story is a far far fetched story about aliens but that one has taken me about 4 or 5 years to make so is to long to write here.

Anyway am I the only one that does these stories or does anyone else have any?

I do one funnily enough of window cleaning in say Spain. How I build it up & what I'm cleaning & how much I will charge for each job etc. sad really but time does pass.

You seem to have too much time on your hands or have a mental illness maybe? :rolleyes:

I don’t daydream or make up stories in my head as I focus on the job in hand but if I get it wrong the little chap sitting on my shoulder gives me a right old bollocking /emoticons/biggrin.png

my current story is that I find £100 million in cash and cant just chuck it in the bank so have to launder it.

I started by gambling every day for a few weeks on the horses till I will a couple of grand and then buy a empty shop and start my own gambling shop.

I start spending the money in my own shop to boost profits to stupid amounts and within a month open several more shops, till I have 15 shops and I go to each one every day and gamble so the profits are high.

The story goes on and on about how I spend the money and buy a island and build some hotels.

My longest story is a far far fetched story about aliens but that one has taken me about 4 or 5 years to make so is to long to write here.

Err no /emoticons/biggrin.png

OK if I'm honest the only time I use my imagination is if I see a beautiful woman like any warm blooded male would. It's just a shame I can't remember what I was thinking 5 mins later though /emoticons/biggrin.png

The only story telling I have to dream up is for the missus when **** weather has been on and she says.....what you been doing all day then!

Then proceeds to nags you for not doing this and that...Tell me about it /emoticons/biggrin.png

The only story telling I have to dream up is for the missus when **** weather has been on and she says.....what you been doing all day then!

hmmmm yes drifting off is a pain for me as I cant remember what I have cleaned and what I havent....

I asked one of my daughters and she said she tells herself jokes..

its best not to dwell on certain things that drift through my head at times:rolleyes:

Spc you pretending your in an o p watching all that goes on?

Funny story

When my mate was in iraq for round 1 he was part of half a brick

A couple of guys went off and when they came back and were asked to report what numbers were there etc they hadn't even drawn a map

All they said was "there are more of them than there are of us"

What a good obbo that was lol

??? WTF ??? LOL

Write them down; you might be another James Herriet.

Back