Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else make up stories?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The story has to have a twist at the end, u cant just find that sort of money and not have some people chasing u. I like the way u deal with it though, the gambling idea is good and i will remember that if i ever steal that sort of cash off a dealer or something :whistle:

What i mean is, the real owners of that money will want to kill u once they find out and will get messy on your island, holding ur misses as hostage or something.

Where would you set the island? U should write it down as previously said.

I write storys, i have a novel written out which needs a good edit. Its sci fi. Been writing it 16 years. Also have illustrated and written some childrens storys, again, unfinished.

I write storys, i have a novel written out which needs a good edit. Its sci fi. Been writing it 16 years. Also have illustrated and written some childrens storys, again, unfinished.
You read much Vonnegut?

What is vonnegut,

I have everything ever done by Tolkien pretty much and i think he was genius

I could even draw a map of middle earth from memory. ...i need help

What is vonnegut,
I have everything ever done by Tolkien pretty much and i think he was genius

I could even draw a map of middle earth from memory. ...i need help
An old american novelist, ive never read. Ive read some of LOTR and a few other things but im not a reader.

U might like my novel, its epic

Try 'slaughter house five'

Or 'sirens of Titan' classic sci fi.

Always found Tolkien a touch hard going. Although, I havnt tried him in years.

Try 'slaughter house five'
Or 'sirens of Titan' classic sci fi.

Always found Tolkien a touch hard going. Although, I havnt tried him in years.
I will, thanks SPC

I first read the hobbit and lotr when i was 12

Some of my mates were struggling with see spot run lol

Try reading silmarillion

Back