Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemicals For Cladding...

Masons

I have a industrial building that needs its cladding cleaning, some is light grey, some is dark grey.

I want to use a chemical on it to make the job easier and make it look good.

I've done cladding jobs before but used TFR diluted into the water and although it was good it needed rinsing and it can stain easily, now because it's summer and the heat and sun are making life harder for us with wfp I want to ask what chemical is a sure thing not to stain.

Never used UBIK or anything like that, so do they stain easily, I don't wanna be ruining a nice bonus job.

Thanks in advance guys.

that is the problem at the moment when you use a chemical there is always a chance of that in the sun only happened to me once but once is enough ,Hopefully if you get the job don't do it on a sunny day or don't leave it on as much can you use hot water? also try some washing up liquid on the brush and get yourself a stiff brush for cladding

Right, well no, I have no hot water and will have no means of getting it, will just have to maybe blast it with tap water on the mossiest parts...

Thanks guys.

Ubik 2000 is all you will need, I have had no problems with staining when applying to brush head. Just dilute as per instructions on container, spray it on leave it 5 to 8 minutes wfp it off.

Jobs a good one.

I used ubik for the first time yesterday and it seems better to use than ecover .

The gutters etc that i cleaned literally started shining .

I used ubik for the first time yesterday and it seems better to use than ecover .

The gutters etc that i cleaned literally started shining .
1/10 ubik to water. Let it soak on gutters.

Miles better than ecover gav!

Back