Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Question For All GutterVac Users

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bareknuckle4

Today i took delivery of a GrippaVac system (Numatic) and this may come across as a weird question but i was wondering.. How do you guys transport your Vac in the back of your van?

For now i have strapped it to my Tank via the crash test fitting frame but i realised i am really bad with straps!! It takes me ages to strap it back up after i use it and i have a feeling if i tighten it too much i could easily crack the drum as it looks to me like they are made from fibreglass.

Some pictures would be great as i need some ideas. I can't believe a 500 litre tank and WFP rack along with a GutterVac and gutter poles would pretty much fill up a Transit Custom but it has.

I use a rachet strap on any thing like the vac or back pack takes seconds to put on or take off and it won't move , attache it to eyelets in the plylining or to your tank frame works a treat

Latest Posts

Back