Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Investing Money .

All Round Cleaning

If you were fortunate enough to have between 10 and 15k to invest in your " business " what would you do with it ???

Ive been looking around for different ideas but unsure ?

I suppose I could buy a van for about 6k ish then employ a canvasser ?

Build the business in other areas of the cleaning industry ?

Get a purefreedom van mount /emoticons/smile.png and thats it... Cos no point in spending big if u havent got a big customer base,,, u can hace a fancy van etc but if u got a small riund with not much work then the 1st priority would be to get customers and tgen invest i could get a pure freedom van mount now if i want but not until im earning a mininum of 2k per month

You could give me your left over lolly /emoticons/tongue.png xx

Jokin! /emoticons/tongue.png

I would buy a van, some equipment and most importantly, advertisment!

Get a purefreedom van mount /emoticons/smile.png and thats it... Cos no point in spending big if u havent got a big customer base' date=',, u can hace a fancy van etc but if u got a small riund with not much work then the 1st priority would be to get customers and tgen invest i could get a pure freedom van mount now if i want but not until im earning a mininum of 2k per month[/quote']Not particularly sound advice H, if Gavs plan was to go for bigger commercial work he would need the equipment to do the job before he went to look for it otherwise how could he do the work he got with the promise that he could do it.
Get the van & gear, buy a round or pay a canvasser, get some work done.

Do you need to put it back into the business, is so what is the reason – tax, replacement of current equipment, expansion?

Why not keep the money, that’s what you are working for? (Buy a Motorbike)

Buy a small commercial unit, offset tax for the next several years and use it as a pension plan for when you retire.

Nice problem to have. /emoticons/smile.png

Richard

Probably stick it in the account and look at building it up to £15-20 k as its easier to save when there's something to build on

Yeah id get nice new van, equipment to do other types of cleaning work and maybe buy an add on to your existing round bud

If you were fortunate enough to have between 10 and 15k to invest in your " business " what would you do with it ???
Ive been looking around for different ideas but unsure ?

I suppose I could buy a van for about 6k ish then employ a canvasser ?

Build the business in other areas of the cleaning industry ?
Ive been looking at wheelie bin cleaning and drain cleaning.Found a company the offer drain cleaning courses, might go for it,

Id put the money on a rental property. Look to buy the cheapest house on a sort after area. Never go wrong with brinks and mortar. Im in a different position to you guys no residual income. Also been considering getting a nail bar in a nice part of town, just have people run it for me. Who knows..........

Id put the money on a rental property. Look to buy the cheapest house on a sort after area. Never go wrong with brinks and mortar. Im in a different position to you guys no residual income. Also been considering getting a nail bar in a nice part of town' date=' just have people run it for me. Who knows..........[/quote']Good idea that, i co own a hairdressers with my mrs and my best mate and his mrs have done for just over a year now, nice little money spinners

Good idea that' date=' i co own a hairdressers with my mrs and my best mate and his mrs have done for just over a year now, nice little money spinners[/quote']Id look to get someone who has a good rep and has a decent customer base, rent out a couple of chairs. I wouldnt even mind so much if it didnt make me money as long as it didnt cost me money, also looked at those afro hair shops that sell fake hair. Location wise the only place to be is London.

Id look to get someone who has a good rep and has a decent customer base, rent out a couple of chairs. I wouldnt even mind so much if it didnt make me money as long as it didnt cost me money, also looked at those afro hair shops that sell fake hair. Location wise the only place to be is London.
My mrs is a hairdresser anyway so she has a chair herself along with my mates mrs and theve got 3 more they rent out, and yes great minds do think alike as shes just branching out into the extension/fake hair buisness, already sorted a supplier out just got to look for a small shop sumwhere, she can do that herself tho as looks like im gunna have a lot of catching up to do on the windows cause of this bloody weather! lol

if i had 15 grand id look into buyign a small cafe that takes minimum 1,000 grand per week /emoticons/smile.png

also gav spend the 15k on flyers /emoticons/wink.png you will be a busy man then lol

if i had 15 grand id look into buyign a small cafe that takes minimum 1,000 grand per week /emoticons/smile.png
also gav spend the 15k on flyers /emoticons/wink.png you will be a busy man then lol
Borats breakfasts, ha ha I think a guest house is another good one, rent out upstairs and you live down stairs.

Latest Posts

Back