Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

From Bad To Good

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had a free day today so i just chilled out and got a text from a customer saying cancel me because their brother now does them /emoticons/tongue.png it was only a £5.00 job

so i thought hmmm i couldnt be bothered going out or anything to get customers... so about 6pm i went to collect some money and noticed some more houses that people have moved in to... gained 3 customers worth £15.00 /emoticons/smile.png so i went to pick more money up...

went to the shop to get some change and and asked the man if hes currently got a window cleaner ? he never saaid anything all he said was do u wanna do them like ? lol i go yeah ill do it for u including ya shop sign etc /emoticons/smile.png

now this is my 14th commercial job.... ive picked up more work with shopfronts then domestic in the past week or so /emoticons/tongue.png

But down my end all the people who own the conveniance stores and takeaways... are asian.. and am asian and when i ask them they dont mind me cos am the same race as them lol /emoticons/tongue.png thats why am doing well with getting shopfronts /emoticons/tongue.png

Am planning on targetting more and more /emoticons/tongue.png ill have about 50 shop fronts soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

got 152 customers now /emoticons/biggrin.png :D

but it really helps me mate

cos am the same origin as them they think oh hes 1 of us and they take me on /emoticons/tongue.png

seriously shopfronts are the best /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png cant beat them

why are they so good ? ? ?

u dont need to drag the hose at the back just turn up and do the front for the same price as a normal 3 bedroomed house /emoticons/tongue.png

plus..... u get money straight out the till mate

the downside is... if u get 1 on a busy road... then u gotta put ya cones out and that but thats not a problem to me /emoticons/smile.png as it takes mea few minutes setting it up /emoticons/tongue.png

I squeegee shop fronts. Seems a bit much doing them with a pole. Especially if your parking on double yellow lines and such

parking on double yellow linesis nothing in the northeast /emoticons/tongue.png its cushty up my way /emoticons/biggrin.png

haha, theres loads wrong with pikeys, i live in basildon, home to the biggest pikey site in the whole of europe, i have to deal with the theiving, tax dodging ripoff scum on a daily basis! if you think theres nothing wrong with them then you know nothing!

Back