Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Awesome New Sideline For Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

because the queen blocked off all the streets i wanted to work in yesterday i worked till 7 tonight catching up SO came across a few sunbathing beauties!!! and 3 of them took me up on the offer of a hose down wih my pole :Image3: :Image3: :Image3: it was like my own private wet t shirt competition dunno what made me ask, im usually a bit tongue tied in the face of flesh, but i can thoroughly recommend you try it

Our streets being blocked as well in N.ireland.The police have been showing off there new w.f.p.It seems to work well but if there was a hosepipe ban I think they would be fined

if i'd of had a free hand i would of took pics, as it was they were busy lol 1 was a bit readers wifey tho

So went somthing like this I take it "Do you want wetting down with me pole ladies.... reply maybe "only if it's more than 9 inches" :Image13:

when i started w/c 11yrs ago there was loads of sunbathers about every summer, today is the first i've seen for years ?????

That's the problem your getting old so any sight of naked flesh brings out the devil in you :Image13:

Back