Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stupid Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

I jacked a custy in the other day .

I txt her the day before the job was due and no reply so if you get no reply you assume everything is fine .

But oh no an hr before i was due to do hers she txt and said can you leave it because its going to rain !!

WTF love i cleaned yours last month in the rain on your first clean and your hubby was fine about it .

so I txt her back saying ok I'l delete you from the round as it can rain anytime so it's pointless having them done at all lol .

The cheeky ***** txt back saying il find another window cleaner so yes delete me i dont want you to do mine .

I wouldnt mind but i binned her first ha ha , cancel on your 2nd clean yeah thats good i dump people like that anyways so no loss really .

I like your attitude /emoticons/wink.png your a cheeky bugger i bet thats what your customers see u as.... the cheeki window cleaner ! /emoticons/tongue.png LOL

truthfully thats just throwing money away, and a quick way of gettin a bad name! makes you like you are just in it for the money, not to provide the service

I know what ur saying rc but tbh i could telk when i canvassed it that they were messers i told them i clean in light rain so there was no excuses tbh , they just messers mate albeit a £12 job .

if u got a messer no point in chasing them... replace them with better customers /emoticons/tongue.png

And a customer owed me £7.00 and i toke them of ages ago... i made a post on here about them... they are druggies i said.... and today i was passing by i knew they owed me 7 quid so i knocked on the door just to see if i may get it... no answer... so i drive off...

A car rallys it down and pulls up out the house...

im making a u turn and i just park up and stop to be nosey lol

a girl comes out and goes in the back and a lad is banging on the door going mental !

I was thinking woah... i knew they were drugg addicts from day 1 lol /emoticons/tongue.png

So the man in the house opens the window ! he ignored me the cheeki .... ! !

the man at the door says get down stairs now ! this n that

they open the door he runs in the house and i can hear a lot of arguing or something and the girl goes in behind him... i just drive off lol

They must of got some smack on tick..... and owed them money ! thats what it would of been !

low lifes !

if u got a messer no point in chasing them... replace them with better customers /emoticons/tongue.png

And a customer owed me £7.00 and i toke them of ages ago... i made a post on here about them... they are druggies i said.... and today i was passing by i knew they owed me 7 quid so i knocked on the door just to see if i may get it... no answer... so i drive off...

A car rallys it down and pulls up out the house...

im making a u turn and i just park up and stop to be nosey lol

a girl comes out and goes in the back and a lad is banging on the door going mental !

I was thinking woah... i knew they were drugg addicts from day 1 lol /emoticons/tongue.png

So the man in the house opens the window ! he ignored me the cheeki .... ! !

the man at the door says get down stairs now ! this n that

they open the door he runs in the house and i can hear a lot of arguing or something and the girl goes in behind him... i just drive off lol

They must of got some smack on tick..... and owed them money ! thats what it would of been !

low lifes !
Ahhh now my week is complete.

I know what ur saying rc but tbh i could telk when i canvassed it that they were messers i told them i clean in light rain so there was no excuses tbh , they just messers mate albeit a £12 job .
i ahd about 10-12 customers told me not to worry about doing windows even in the light rain this month, so im down over £150 this month due to it, but if i get rid of them coz of it thats getting rid of £1800 a year! so dont let it worry you, i also have customers that chop and change from month to month even in good weather they say leave it for this month, just goes with the job.

Latest Posts

Back