Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can I Have.....

Neil

Am i allowed to have "purified water system" on my van ? Or is it owned by someone like reach and wash is owned by ionics

Sounds like a statement rather than a slogan so can't see why not as for the symbol search water symbols pics on google search oh and heeeelllloooo lol

Water drops have been done to death mate on WC vans go for somethings fun.

What is ya co name. BBC Bad boi cleaning?

Nah what is ya co name.........

Noticed a franchise window clean firm using reach and wash symbol on vans but not using ionics covers up with paper when showing pics of vans but passed one on motorway and its there clear as day uk.cc

Water drops have been done to death mate on WC vans go for somethings fun.
What is ya co name. BBC Bad boi cleaning?

Nah what is ya co name.........
bad boi lol

Your company name is......... True damo, NJH Cleaning Services ? Pretty random! /emoticons/tongue.png

Hmmmmmmmmm

Not being rude but ya name is pretty standard for window cleaning mate.

What you need is deffo a slogan. Logo would be cool, but you need a slogan. Something that people will remember.

"its all in the rinse"

"Caution slippery when wet"

"Puuuurefect everytime"

You get the idea.......

Yeah mate but i wanted it to be standard nice and easy, get what you mean by the slogan damo

Get a logo sorted, bung dodger some beet money and he will make you one no doubt.

The a simple slogan.

"we dont just make the glass wet"

no offence to u lads that put on their vans "purified water"

but id never put that on my leaflets or my van

cos....

no 11 knows waht pure water is... trust me 1/10 people will only know what is it

jsut put stuff down like:

fully insured

all year service

regular and reliable service

keep it simple and understandable lol

just my opinion

Back