Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sam

Just saying hi. Came here to look for tips as I'm pretty new to being a professional window cleaner. Starting out traditionally and will proberbly stay that way.

Sam.

Iceland eh? Welcome Sam :thumbsup:
I would like to live in Iceland but instead I live in Stourbridge. I used facebook to sign up and usually put a random location every so often. Maybe the northern Canada next /emoticons/smile.png.

Thanks for the welcomes.

hey @Sam im from the Canada welcome
I would love to visit Canada one day. I have family that lives in Ontario so maybe someday I'll get there.

Hello sam and welcome.
Do you know bjork?
lol I don't actually live in Iceland. I live in the West Midlands more so the Black Country, accent and all /emoticons/smile.png. I merely provided fraudulent information to facebook which I had to use to sign upto the forums as it would not let me do it otherwise.

Anyway, thank you for the welcomes.

I would love to visit Canada one day. I have family that lives in Ontario so maybe someday I'll get there.

lol I don't actually live in Iceland. I live in the West Midlands more so the Black Country, accent and all /emoticons/smile.png. I merely provided fraudulent information to facebook which I had to use to sign upto the forums as it would not let me do it otherwise.

Anyway, thank you for the welcomes.
yeh me too....dont like big brother...

Latest Posts

Back