Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tea with tolish (Andy) yesterday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Saw he was home so stopped to see how he was

Had a cuppa & he showed me his wfp setup

He's ok and busy & just trying to get his motivation back as he reckons he's lost it a bit

All in all we had a nice chat & was good to see him

Saw he was home so stopped to see how he wasHad a cuppa & he showed me his wfp setup

He's ok and busy & just trying to get his motivation back as he reckons he's lost it a bit

All in all we had a nice chat & was good to see him
Why's he stopped posting posh?

He said to me it was just getting a bit same old same old on here and was getting busier with real life stuff

I can understand that as long standing members tend to see the same questions and have the same conversations a lot

Sometimes people just need a break

He said to me it was just getting a bit same old same old on here and was getting busier with real life stuffI can understand that as long standing members tend to see the same questions and have the same conversations a lot

Sometimes people just need a break
Seems a 6-12 monthly cycle of, how do i clean ...., what setup, what gloves etc. Some cracking threads do come up tho

He said he's been busy with the wfp setting it up & did say he starts later & finishes earlier as it's so quick.

Nice set up as well

As daveyboy said some of the threads are old hat & you go off it for a while.

I hardly post now to what I used to do

I go through periods where I don't come on here much or don't post much. The repetitive threads don't bother me too much but I get annoyed with the bulls**tting that goes on. Sometimes I just want to switch off from work so browsing a window cleaning forum isn't how I always want to spend my spare time. I always come back though.

Back