Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Looking at redoing some of the work wear we use, as the logo has been updated.

Has anybody got any companies they have used before.

Looking for the usual.

Jumpers

T shirts

Polo Shirts

Smart Shirts

Trousers

Hi Vis jackets

Hi Vis Body Warmers

Maybe hats, but nobody wears em.

Thanks

I want to try screen printing this time. I know it won't last as long. But for what I want doing. I think it's the better option.

Anyone thought of using this:
http://bit.ly/WWjL6r
about 4 years ago i tried some of this stuff, you print your own using your printer at home and iron it on,it was just putting names on front of cotton t-shirts in one builiding job i had to do.

it looked a mess if you dont get it right, didnt last long either.

here is my jacket and hi viz vest.
the jacket is water proof, wind proof and fully fleeced lined. velcro straps so i can tighten up the sleeves at the bottom. embroidered on the back and the vest are screen printed
Hook me up then please, spot on for what we want !

I would love to, may have a look first before contacting RC

I did use local on the 20 odd polo shirts, but the co is gone /emoticons/sad.png

i got my t.shirts done at vistaprint but im going to buy some track tops and take them to some wear to put me logo on and stuff.

i got my t.shirts done at vistaprint but im going to buy some track tops and take them to some wear to put me logo on and stuff.
fruit of the loom stuff is half decent and cheap on ebay they do t shirts hoodies zip up hoodies and normal sweaters loads of different colours aswell

Back