Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More thoughts as i prepare to go WFP

Gasket

Guys,

Just wanted to pick your brains on a few things i was thinking about today, as mentioned before looking to get van and system soon, (should have been now but british gas decided to condemn my boiler ),j just a few thoughts :

I need a van with 3 seats for school run, was thinking maybe Peugeot expert but the 850 weight, any thoughts or suggestions?

I know this is probably very individual, but what size tank should i go for, Its 1 man and around 15-20 "average" sized houses each day.

Finally (for now), how often do u find you going back to the van to get ladders off, for up and overs on flat roof, or splitting the ladder for getting over locked gates.

Cheers Guys

I've got a fiat doblo 750kg payload, I have a 400litre tank. Does me all day with water to spare.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I have the Peugeot expert. Higher weight though shure it's a tone. Hope it is that's for shure. 500l tank. Only ever ran out once as a one man band. That was a school. Had to do six windows trad Lol.

How often you use ladders depends on yourself. I don't gate hop or split a ladder. Text for access or find another windi. I don't target estates with lots of up an over access issues. Some properties are not suitable for wfp. Old flaky paint usually. I have some I do trad. Price higher if you wfp. Explain it's safer wfp any realy tricky window wfp or they get left. This usually converts most. If you jumping gates be careful I don't believe your insurance covers you for that.

Back