Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter clean help !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
image.jpeg I'm currently at a dance center I knew it was going to be a tricky job quoted from ground level got my gutter vac and triple ladder on the job my only issue Is there are those plastic soakings about every foot or so and I'm only managing a 60 percent clean inside due to this issue the skate is increased in to the gutter line and it's about 60ft high in places- I'm not far off ringing the hall manager and saying enoughs enough I'm sorry but no harm no foul I'm leaving the job or do I carry on do the 60 percent job and move on which doesn't sit well my my moral code-image.png

And tips on how to tackle the gutters as they are difficult with pro gutter tools and Harris pole because of these spacing sand the fact there is over 110m of guttering !

By hand mate, and then adjust the Price, explain why, and away you go. Nothing else for it that I can think of.

if it is 60ft high in places ur talking cherry picker in to get up there if it was that in the picture and same at the back and side id charge 600 get a picker in and have it done in a day one but im goign out on a hunch here amd say u r way cheaper that

ended up after an hour and getting no where fast i rang the manager said im getting no where fast as there is unforseen issue in that there are plastic pieces spread along gutter line every 2 feet obstructing my work so i can carry on and i can achieve a 70% clean or i can leave it and he thanked me for phone call and a 70 percent job is better than nothing do your best so ended up most of a day here and your right peter £100 for this one lessons being learned :sad:

Had one very similar with the aluminium guttering with the braces every meter found that if I put the gardnier gutter spike/wash jet along to blast the moss it then vac up ok but a pain ..

yeah it didnt sit with me well he wouldnt have know any different if i had said nothing and taken cheque i just felt need to explain situation and options i was glad for the do what you can nd hes said he will have me back next year to keep on top of it not sure if i will be going back mind i live in a small town where reputation is everything i feel that if you do a great job for somebody they tell 3 people if you do for whatever reason a bad job they tell 10 people

ended up after an hour and getting no where fast i rang the manager said im getting no where fast as there is unforseen issue in that there are plastic pieces spread along gutter line every 2 feet obstructing my work so i can carry on and i can achieve a 70% clean or i can leave it and he thanked me for phone call and a 70 percent job is better than nothing do your best so ended up most of a day here and your right peter £100 for this one lessons being learned :sad:

Them plastic things are brackets. It's called seem less guttering. If u don't see them on outside they will be inside.

Back