Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solution To Going To The Toilet Anywhere!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

here is the ideal thing for the guys to go loo anywhere!

TravelJohnInfo.jpg

http://www.purpleturtle.co.uk/acatalog/Travel_John_and_Pocketoilet.html

lol our council has supplied us around here with 2 types of small bins, i use the smaller one!

KITBIN05.jpg
Better idea than mine lol. We have just started getting those bins here, not in my area yet. We only a get a wee brown one

Wee got 3 bloody bins .

A food bin

A household waste bin

A recycling bin

It's amazing how much stuff people used to throw away that could be recycled .

They do Tene lady for men like a big nappy. I go behind the bins when I'm desperate
I use to do that too, I use to go in the customers garden lol. That all chaged when I started working for my self.

I remember where I use to work, we were out workin. Lad whent for a pee in between two sheds, which was right next to the pathway to go round the back of a house. I walked round the the front to get paid. she came out to pay me and I said, sorry I dont have any change The lad round the back has all the money. She goes walking round and catches him ******* all over her shed. I had to walk away because I couldn't stop laughing. What makes it worse was it was the gaffers son.

Good times. lol

Always make sure their not in, I have some customers say if your in the area and need the loo just knock on. Problem is they put the kettle on and you need to go again

Back