Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying Domestic Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

entytwiss

I am in ireland - county Tipperary and there does not appear to be any window cleaning sites groups associations etc that are amongst other things offering rounds for sale - any one know of any etc thanks Allan clean windows (ireland)

Hello mate have you tried window cleaning rounds for sale site there's a link in home page bottom left Irish work comes under other areas as with all areas it's a waiting game to find the right round

hi allan im in cork and find its very rare for window cleaning rounds to come up for sale ,i know of one that recently went up for sale if you wanna give me a quick ring on 086 2484299 and il give you contact details

If you fancy moving to England there's a £40k + a year round I'm selling haha established 5 years lol

I really wouldn't buy a round so risky.just really go for it and don't give up.

Especially if you got large cash available.luckily I'd done window cleaning for 14 years since a boy before going on my own.

just don't give up mate.

Back