Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many And What Poles?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinytime

Hi guys, just want to know what type of poles you all have and how many you have!

I have:

1 Bayersan 25ft fibre glass

2 Bayersan 7ft fibre glass

1 brodex 36ft aluminium

just got a new cleantech 46ft modular pole and another 25ft hybrid pole with a van i just bought.

I am planning on buying an slx 35 and a clx18 at the start of next year to replace my brodex and bayersan.

It's an easy answer for me. I just have a 22ft phoenix pro currently but will be looking for a backup pole soon since I broke the threaded insert and I couldn't work the next day /emoticons/sad.png

have only the one pole, that I clean windows with.

Facelift Phoenix 26Ul full carbon. with 2 extension sections to take it upto 32ft. (4 storey)

then 2 harris poles, one for gutter cam and another that I use to clean gutters out with.

have 2 other poles sitting in the shed gathering dust! lol and just sold my 42ft glass fibre pole as it was to heavy to work with.

i have a 22ft full carbon facelift an a gardener super max 47ft, an a clx 22 dont use it tho any more on windows only to drag gutter moss over conny roofs :Image3:

Back