Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO backpack users

P

Paul

How far do you turn your pump up on your backpack mine are wcw ones I think I've had I slightly low.

Where do you put your tap? At the end if your pole or backpack, I have a tap on my pack but can never reach it lol

Mine doesn't seem to put enougth water out on low it streaks :-/

Are they good mark? And do they save water I seem to use quite a lot ive never really noticed with my last employer how much water was used so have nothing to really compare it to, but somebody put you should earn £1 per litre well if that's the case I'm well undercutting myself

Where do you put your tap? At the end if your pole or backpack, I have a tap on my pack but can never reach it lol

Mine doesn't seem to put enougth water out on low it streaks :-/
I've got mine on the backpack but yes coz of that reason I'm always running back to turn it off. I'm gonna change it to end of pole I think. I have mine just so it's coming out the jets fairly straight but to be honest I'm not sure if that's right but it works ok. No complaints yet.

Are they good mark? And do they save water I seem to use quite a lot ive never really noticed with my last employer how much water was used so have nothing to really compare it to, but somebody put you should earn £1 per litre well if that's the case I'm well undercutting myself
the average user would use approx 350lt of water a day so a £1 lt rubbish i do love the aqau adapter and yes they save water

Could you cable tie the pole hose half way up the first section where you would have your hands so it would be easier to kink? I think it would be a good invention to have flow controller at your finger tips

Back