Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

External kitchen window ..filth

Dragbag

whats the best stuff to spray onto external kitchen window, that seems to be the most filthy from all the cooking people do.. don't know anything about chemicals, is the a few chems that should be carried?

There are three tools you need in your bag.

Ubik 2000 - Takes care of 99% of all scum

Unger Rub Out. - Deals with 100% of everything

Magic Sponges / Magic erasers - most handy to keep in a pouch for quick touch up work.

That's really all you need.

There are three tools you need in your bag.
Ubik 2000 - Takes care of 99% of all scum

Unger Rub Out. - Deals with 100% of everything

Magic Sponges / Magic erasers - most handy to keep in a pouch for quick touch up work.

That's really all you need.
I keep seeing Ubik mentioned on here. How do you use it? Is it watered down and put in a spay bottle or put straight onto window neat?

Green converted me to Unger Rub out - brilliant

But I've gone back to virosol as it smells better than UBIK and I found it cuts thru stains better

You also need solvent cleaner

Last edited by a moderator:
Green converted me to Unger Rub out - brilliantBut I've gone back to virosol as it smells better than UBIK and I found it cuts thru stains better

You also need solvent cleaner
Which solvent cleaner do you think works best for the ingrained dirt in the plastic frame / sill.

Which solvent cleaner do you think works best for the ingrained dirt in the plastic frame / sill.
I meant solvent cleaner for glass I use Titan oil Flo

I also do use Eurocell pvc solvent and also their cream cleaner

I meant solvent cleaner for glass I use Titan oil FloI also do use Eurocell pvc solvent and also their cream cleaner
Thanks Taxlossloz, I have tried a PVCu cream cleaner in the past (SX Siroflex) I think it was and it was pretty useless on the plastics, Used it diluted and straight from the bottle. (Pants).

I'll take a look at the Eurocell pvc solvent. Cheers

I'm not big on pvc restoration tbh I find it slow work and I have not got patience for it

If you go on mark Munro window cleaning page on FB there are guys flogging the latest chems

I'm not big on pvc restoration tbh I find it slow work and I have not got patience for it

If you go on mark Munro window cleaning page on FB there are guys flogging the latest chems

I'm not big on pvc restoration tbh I find it slow work and I have not got patience for itIf you go on mark Munro window cleaning page on FB there are guys flogging the latest chems
Great, thank you. Will take a peek later.

Back