Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Granny needs a spanking!

I had a lot of 5 star reviews as you have probably seen Neil but i wanted a different image

Hasn't made a difference to me getting new work as you know..we are both getting new work all the time

It's getting bonkers at the moment mate. My phone is constantly going. I'm off next week which is bad in a way because I'm going to miss out on work but good because I could do with a break.

I'm going to have to politely disagree with you there mate. I've never had anyone leave me anything less than a five star review. At least
I'm going to have to politely disagree with you there mate. I've never had anyone leave me anything less than a five star review. At least once a week a new customer will mention the positive reviews on my Facebook page. I'm convinced I get jobs from the feedback in the reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've never asked anyone to leave a review that's prob why I don't get them. All in all I've probably had 3 positive and 3 negative reviews. I suppose that looks quite bad when 99% of the time they are happy customers

I've got reviews on at the moment, but haven't had any yet. So mine is still on.

The other thing that might be worth doing is to moderate posts to page so you don't get anyone posting snotty comments on your Facebook page. You can filter them out unlike reviews.

Back