Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insurance, including tank!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
I know this has been covered, but I'm looking to insure my new van, including the fitted tank.

Each time I use the search button, it comes back with public liability insurance.

So, any recommendations please?

Don't use Autonet - spent 45 mins on the phone just to make a payment, after filling everything online. Won't use them again and the cover hasn't even started yet!

I'm really interested in this thread as getting my first tank system installed in van next week. Been using barrels and backpack till now. Is there a difference in insurance if tank is bolted to floor or just strapped down? Thanks

I know this has been covered, but I'm looking to insure my new van, including the fitted tank. Each time I use the search button, it comes back with public liability insurance.

So, any recommendations please?
I would do all the comparison sites then call the cheapest few and ask if it would change the quote if you have a water tank (if your system is bolted to chassis.) Some cover up to 650 anyway.

With most insurance companies you could be wasting your time.

Aplan, Adrian Flux, and Alexander Swan are the main ones people use.

I have used Aplan since 2011 reason been they provide you with a fully kitted out courtesy Van in the event of a accident. Some idiot hits you and puts your van off the road for weeks then you will lose a fortune

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back