Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stinky Houses

Tuffers

Today I cleaned a regular house that when she opens the door never has a smell. Well, today she opens the door and all I could smell was baby :turd:. I'm starting to gag (I've gone very tickle stomached lately) and pretend I'm coughing, she then starts a bloody conversation and I'm holding my breath. She finishes gassing and I walk off puking up but not puking up if you get me to my van. An old couple are walking next to me and look at me like I've got 2 heads /emoticons/biggrin.png

Dog hair on window sills makes me gag too :confused:

I still trad some houses and in the summer when windows open you can smell there mucky bedding!hate it!

Tuffers agree on the dog hair on sills I point blank refuse to clean

I have one lovely old lady in her nineties, smokes like a train, since quitting the smokes I can't stand the smell anymore so have had to stop doing the insides for her which has halved the price of the job but at least I do not need breathe that rank air anymore.

You need to start cleaning wheelie bins boys, that'll toughen your resolution. You want to catch the smell of a new clean in July, baby :turd: and dog hairs is gravy compared to that!

years ago when i moved to london i did a short stint collecting pools coupons this was round katherine rd, near upton park. jeezuz lol i have never smelt mingers like them before or since & they were a mix of english n asian i could smell it on me when i got home & i only ever stood in the door

I clean a mates windows. He never takes his three dogs for a walk so they just **** and pee on the patio. He always clears it up before I get there, but the smell just hits you. Its absolutely vile and stays with you for the rest of the day. Even the neighbours complain about the stench. Ordinarily, I would ditch that kind of house straight away, but its difficult, with him being a life long mate. Disgusting way to live.

Back