Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Telescopic Ladders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

in maplins atm, £79 from £130, large pair, do these last long , are they strongly built, only to keep in car incase needed., smaller pair £59.

I thought they looked great so got a set off amazon. Sadly, they were total sh1te. They had so much flex in them that basically when you were near the top, they were nearly vertical, even when safely 'angled' against the wall when you started to climb on them. I mean really they felt unsafe. I used them twice on a job, or maybe even just once, and sent them back for a refund.

Great idea but until they start making rigid ones that are affordable then no way, not worth the money. It's a nice idea but it's just a pipe dream.

On the whole telescopic ladder idea, i would say no as well.

Not worth the risk of injury /emoticons/sad.png

ive had a telescopic ladder over a year bought from sellor on ebay,

£54.00 new. and i have to say it was £54. well spent ,

i only need ladders on van 2 days a month now.

there no good for cleaning windows with as there are a bit bendy

but for climing over garage roof or on extentions there great.

i now take roof rack off van nost of the time that saves on fuel.

they seemed wobbly when testing instore, might ask to test outside to climb on them properly, handy for when using backpack only doing wfp cleaning, only 1 or two house ledges to get onto , save me getting ladders out onto roofrack, i imagine they are no good climbing a great height, but may be handy for acess only , garage roofs , conservatory cleaning etc. handy just to throw into boot.

I have telescopic ladder 3.5m one titan brand and it is proper handy as don't have roof rack on my van and the amount of time I have to climb over something. Not suitable for all day window cleaning but handy to have. Plus it's always dry as it's inside the van. Have a step ladder too just 4 step one. God send for some jobs.

got ladders today from maplins, 3.7m , very excited got home, had a go nearly broke my fingers bringing them down. heavier than i thought., not as strong as i thought though a bit dendy,with me weighing 14st/10, even up and over flat roofs. finger still swelling. not 4 me, going back 2morrow. more money 2wards my pressure washer

i am H BUT NOTHING COMING this way, ill keep looking, been flyering again.no one seems to be selling any work in teesside / cleveland.. regions.
dont u door knock ? ull surely get a few !

and theirs a round in spennymoor for sale if u want haha have a look on ebay

i have a few customers that pay twice as their never home but some customer pay me online now that i hardly see /emoticons/smile.png i hardly get any cancelations aswell /emoticons/smile.png had 1 cancellation this week with a man who always paid whilst i was cleaning he goes to me on text am very happy with your service but jsut gotta do a bit of cost cutting i said no problem if people cant afford it they wont hesitate to cancel u

Latest Posts

Back