Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

smiley

Name :Lisa

Cleaning Method :wfp & trad

Years cleaning :1

Area :south west

About me :I am looking for some advice on software for managing my jobs? Can anyone recommend what they are using? Thanks

Welcome to the forum Lisa where abouts are you from in the south west ?. I use aworka great bit of software but there also there is a member on here who also does a great bit of software called roundpartner I am sure he will be along shortly

Welcome Lisa

I've still not found my ideal software solution yet but interested to try both as mentioned by Mark.

We do a six week free trial. Designed for window cleaners. We are have added a lot of new stuff over the summer like adding prospects or inquiries, extras and invoices. We have designed it to grow as your business grows and will be adding multi users with different levels of access to an account, useful for employees. Being able to use it for a few hours without internet will be available mid October.

Use it on any device that is internet enable.

Any questions feel free to send us an email. The link to the website is in my signature

I use excel myself (or libre office equivalent, free). I use it to print off working sheets that I can manually fill in during working day, then transfer to computer at end of day and your accounts are done automatically. But there is software out there that can do this and much more like tell you when cleaning is due and more.

I use excel with a bit of conditional formatting, does everything you'll ever need and is generally free! No need to pay monthly for something that you can do for free.

Back