Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

stickers to put on windows

B

boarcity

to promote your business. what dyou think?

what iv got in mind is a small discrete sticker maybe 2 inch wide 1 inch high to stick on the outside in a corner of an upstairs window , but is read from the inside. i was thinking id not ask permission just stick one on while up my ladder .

this might result in repeat work ,years later from new occupants of the house

Its a bold move mate. If I'm honest I could see it bringing you more trouble then business, but you won't know unless you try it.

im thinkin that id mostly put these stickers on oldies windows, the type that wont pull back the nets /the type of people that havnt got long to go

im thinkin that id mostly put these stickers on oldies windows, the type that wont pull back the nets /the type of people that havnt got long to go
I just laughed so hard a bit of wee came out.:rofl::laugh:

you know the custys who have one foot in the coffin or a bit dementia just stick one of your stickers on there forhead

bless them be none the wiser:thumbsup:

On a similar note, has anyone ever thought of leaving a little note on the high windows for the next window cleaner if you ever ditch someone? Like a word of warning to steer clear? I've often thought about it.

ahhh youve spotted my do a runner sticker..../emoticons/biggrin.png

oh I wish I had left one of those in middlewich...maybe on grandads hat...

You sound like the grim reaper, walking around choosing who dies and stickering them up

You sound like the grim reaper, walking around choosing who dies and stickering them up
yeh good point. im going to forget the "deaths head" sticker idea

Latest Posts

Back