Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

constant dead end message on flow control

chris70

hi just connected a spring digital flow control and pump but keep getting de message think iv done auto calibration right any ideas cheers

Explain how u done it right . Disconnect water before pump to make sure it's coming thru.

Checkvu have. Got - and + mixed up on pump

water comes through ok just stops and starts the pump and flow control came to me new already assembled on a board all i had to do was connect the batt and hoses then followed the you tube auto calibrate video for the spring flow control

hi just connected a spring digital flow control and pump but keep getting de message think iv done auto calibration right any ideas cheers
Heres a video on calibration. If you go on their youtube channel theres some more vids if you have the analogue one

[media]

[/media]

Heres a video on calibration. If you go on their youtube channel theres some more vids if you have the analogue one[media]

cheers mate i know this might sound silly but when calibrating do i have water tank tap on or of

cheers mate i know this might sound silly but when calibrating do i have water tank tap on or of
I use the analogue ones mate. Its 2 dials. 1 for flow and 1 for dead end. with the water flowing I have both dials turned to full, then slowly turn the dead end dial down till the flow stops, and that's basically it. Then just adjust the flow to what i want.

I prefer the simplicity of the analogue controllers.

[media]

[/media]

I use the analogue ones mate. Its 2 dials. 1 for flow and 1 for dead end. with the water flowing I have both dials turned to full, then slowly turn the dead end dial down till the flow stops, and that's basically it. Then just adjust the flow to what i want.I prefer the simplicity of the analogue controllers.

[media]

cheers mate dont know if i should av gone for that model now looks bit easier

I'm experiencing it with mine when pressure is too high .

Doesn't matter coz level 4 (another type) is great . But over level 6 is bad .. Keeps stopping .

Back