Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am I being greedy???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just feel although I got the jobs at them prices it really does leave a door wide open for someone to come in and nick it for 13 - 14 quid.
Yeah but how often does that happen, theres plenty of guys charging less than me in my area but to my knowledge havent lost one to an undercutter yet

I lost two today, next door neighbors, had them since week 1, they always pay for each other, 2 bed terraces, 2 windows front and door, 2 windows back and door.
She pays me and says thank you no more, my nephew is going to do them.

I ask 'why is he starting a window round?'

She says he isn't just heard they were paying £8 each and that's too much so he will do them instead.

They have never had a price rise from me and others on that street are paying £10 & £12

I never put it up as I figured nice old lady, someones granny! Well that someone just screwed all the other grannies! If he wants to take food from me now I have a 'Price is price' policy with no exceptions. The charitable side of me is done.

Had a few of these before, They end up barley ever doing them. They get fed up then you get the call asking for your service again. This is when you give them the new up to date price!

Latest Posts

Back