Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wag tail orbital squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
Hi people, been using the wagtail for a month now and think it's fantastic, but I've tried to find replacement channels for it but can't find them eveytime I look online it come s up with slim line channel s or brass channels, but I'm looking for the channel that comes with the wagtail.can any1 help ty

good on ya mate I will have practice with mine.

have ya been using it on a pole and what size channel have you been using?

Yeah bud I got a 24" but I chopped it down to roughly14" .before I got it I had to use a little step ladder for the ones just out of reach but now I use it with a pole. its so easy sometime I can do 1st floors Windows to.plus got my first shop window to weeks ago 2 8ftx8ft windows and a door all inside and out.

sounds good job remember ya posting before christmas about it

thinking the same thing as yourself maybe 2nd floor with lot of practice

Since using the wagtail i havent touched my old squeegee.On the wagtail I've cut a angle at the edges and dog eared it.now I use one scrim per 3houses

bought an ettore porcupine sleave on other peoples recomendations to replace the one came with it

/emoticons/biggrin.png I havent used it yet [lazy get] but ya have to modify it to fit a wag tail.

will use it first on normal applicator but can say that it will be far superior for dirtier windows bird **** etc. not being able to use a scraper on the ground this bad boy will sort it

Since using the wagtail i havent touched my old squeegee.On the wagtail I've cut a angle at the edges and dog eared it.now I use one scrim per 3houses
I remember reading a while back some guy saying he used the same scrim all day I get on a good day four houses outta scrim that's bog standard council houses and it depends what typeof day it is, I thought I must be doing something wrong as after a six hour shift I have enough scrims,cloths towels for a full load in the washing machine. But now I think the guy must have been bullshitting

Hi people, been using the wagtail for a month now and think it's fantastic, but I've tried to find replacement channels for it but can't find them eveytime I look online it come s up with slim line channel s or brass channels, but I'm looking for the channel that comes with the wagtail.can any1 help ty
I did find some for sale the other day, but can't remember where. they are expensive, about £9 + vat for a twelve inch. If I find it again I'll let you know. I think I Googled 'Wagtail channel for sale'.

No bud.I got in touch with a guy On Facebook he is a supplier,I have a wagtail orbital combi which apparently you can't get replacement channels for.so I'll have to buy a complete wagtail again.

No bud.I got in touch with a guy On Facebook he is a supplier,I have a wagtail orbital combi which apparently you can't get replacement channels for.so I'll have to buy a complete wagtail again.
OK.

well thats cr-p cus they aint cheap

can you not put any channel you want onto a wagtail handle with a little bit of diy?
Yes if it is the whirlwind, but I don't know about the Orbital. with a Whirlwind you just take the screw out and push the channel with a nylon tie together into the handle, add a little washing up liquid as a lubricant.

Back