Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's finally happened, I've succumbed to the dark side

@Clisty1989
What set up is that and how much did you pay if you dont mind me being nosey?
Water genie backpack, water genie barracuda 27ft pole, 11l di vessel filled with resin, male and female rectus fitting and 4 25l containers. Didn't get an ro as my tds is only 55 ppm. Cost me 450 all in from the cleaning warehouse

Looks great ! And a simple Way of getting started ! :thumbsup: Tds 55 !! I envy you , we have 470 and i just killed my RO this week /emoticons/sad.png, been eying that water genie for some time Now , its really effortable and i could really use it of some of my jobs were the van Mount is too much trailing around stuff , is it a fair Backpack ?

Looks great ! And a simple Way of getting started ! :thumbsup: Tds 55 !! I envy you , we have 470 and i just killed my RO this week /emoticons/sad.png, been eying that water genie for some time Now , its really effortable and i could really use it of some of my jobs were the van Mount is too much trailing around stuff , is it a fair Backpack ?
Haven't used it on a job yet but the bonus is it had a handle and wheels so use it like a trolley. Once I've used it a bit ill write a review on both the backpack and pole

L

Haven't used it on a job yet but the bonus is it had a handle and wheels so use it like a trolley. Once I've used it a bit ill write a review on both the backpack and pole
im looking forward to hear Clisty ! That's the feature I like about it, trolley/cart mode . I believe mr. Green pro green got one too ..

Lim looking forward to hear Clisty ! That's the feature I like about it, trolley/cart mode . I believe mr. Green pro green got one too ..
Slight hiccup with mine so review may be delayed a while whilst it gets sorted

I do have one. Love it. No probs at all. I will actually be ordering another on Monday. One just for the pure and one for dispensing the Ubik etc.

@Clisty1989 seems to have gotten one with a split in the seam which is unfortunate and irritating but I believe it will be remidied rapidly and efficently.

These things happen so not taking it to heart, all the other kit seems good, pole feels really nice, plugged it into a friend who works for a national companys van today to try it and was really easy to use :thumbsup:

My mate had a go on it and said he preferred it to the unger carbon fibre pole he uses at work. Which surprised me as it's a composite!

Back