Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello All, I'm SM and need your thoughts on what will help your business improve!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

TWCA

After 25 years of working in various sales and marketing positions, I have taken an independent leap of faith and returned to where I originally began - Helping Window Cleaners to expand their businesses!

I recently formed my own London based business to better promote and support professional window cleaners, i.e. those who can provide proof of business, insurance, experience and referees. The level of proof is an essential requirement even to be considered for some large residential jobs and an absolute must for the majority of commercial jobs we are targeting. It also allows us to quickly and efficiently supply qualified new cleaning jobs to our registered window cleaners, based on the the cleaners:

Geographical Location

Schedule Availability

Services Offered

Pricing Structure

The Window Cleaning Agency uses tried and tested on-line and offline marketing methods to efficiently promote a range of cleaning services. We do not charge a registration fee, it's completely free to join us, however; we need to make a profit too; and I'd like to hear your thoughts on what would be a fair price for the following services:

1. Field Canvassing

2. Tele-canvassing

3. Leaflet printing and distribution

4. Field scheduling and management

Thanking you in advance for your thoughts and feedback.

SM

The Window Cleaning Agency .co.uk

Interesting TWCA - would be keen to know what your biggest objection is that you come across when selling? Just that none of those questions arise with myself, when Im calling, we dont sort of get any problems in that direction, that comes at a later stage. If its a school - and the job is in mid close, we then get to mission statements, etc. I could say fully insured etc etc, but to a potential client it dosent seem to make much difference. Loyalty plays a major part, not price or fully insured, that's what I encounter everyday. We booked three appointments in Leicester last week, due to no cleaner and bad service. If the same chap has been there for 10 years they are not going to change. Are you offering to join a site or doing proactive sales? Is it something that you have already started calls wise? Look forward to your thoughts

Hi Catherine, thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments!

We are currently working with cleaners who have requested door-to-door canvassing services. Although working in a very saturated area, we are having great success generating both residential and commercial clients. The objections we encounter from commercial clients are usually the same i.e Who are you? What do you offer? Experience? Insurance, References? What's your best price? and We will discuss.. and let you know! As I'm sure your aware, people buy from people they like! The features and benefits associated with any service are important components, but as you mentioned; the trust and loyalty needs to be earned; usually by providing a great service at all times.

We have not initiated any telesales campaigns as yet, mainly due to current time restraints, however; I would consider directing those enquiries to you. Let me know whether a mutually beneficial agreement is an option for you.

SM

www.thewindowcleaningagency.co.uk

Hi SM

Thank you for the response.

Is there any reason why you would not engage in the telesales in house? I quite often have to turn people away as I am already covering a particular postcode for somebody else. I think because telesales is becoming a more acceptable form of gaining appointments within this industry sector, so do you currently knock for commercial?

Like your website.

Hi TWCA

Welcome to the forums.
Thanks GSF. /emoticons/smile.png It's good to be on-board the WCF ship!

SM

Welcome TWCA
Many thanks Mark /emoticons/smile.png Have a great day!

SM

Thanks Christine /emoticons/smile.png

Like yourself we are very busy with our canvassing operations and currently don't really have the time to fully engage within telesales, although; we do plan to do so ASAP.

Early this morning I received confirmation of a commercial cleaning job, which I canvassed 3 weeks ago and it looks likely that we will receive a few referrals too.

Both face-to-face and telesales have a place in this industry!

Thats brilliant SM - thats the only thing on the commercial side, the decision making can take longer.

Yes I agree both have a place.

Back