Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Cant Win...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

At the beginning of the year I was skint... the missus said to me "go ask for overtime or another part time job"

I start my own company and become a window cleaner..

on Sunday I came home at 16:00 and she said "you work too much"

WOMEN... You just cant win...

"what she really said was "you need to know when to quit working, you need family time" which is true but I am working towards being self employed and financially stable and I need 1 year to do it... give me till chrismas this year.

That's true, you can never win, I just tell my misses that I'm working these hours for my daughter, so I can afford to spend time with her and take her out to places etc she soon keeps quite then! Lol

Mate the whole reason in going from employed to self employed is to spend time with the kid (s) and wife.

At the moment mon -Friday I leave at 6-6:30am and get home at 6:30pm and my boy goes to bed at 7, I also work 1 Saturday a month and 2 Sundays a month

Mate the whole reason in going from employed to self employed is to spend time with the kid (s) and wife.

At the moment mon -Friday I leave at 6-6:30am and get home at 6:30pm and my boy goes to bed at 7, I also work 1 Saturday a month and 2 Sundays a month
Absolutely agree, this is exactly me.

Back