Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business name change?! Should I? Do I need too?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steele

I currently operate under the name Aylesbury Window Cleaning, for obvious reasons as I'm based in Aylesbury. Having this name really helped me climb to number one in google quite quickly and I get 90% of my work through my website.

I will be registered as a Limited company this year for various reasons and for a while have been thinking about a slight name change, as I will have to register the business name. Reasons for the change are that we also provide office cleaning and my work is starting to become more commercial orientated and looking for larger contracts out of area.

Similarly another reason for a name change would be expanding the residential rounds from the local area, as time is progressing I'd really like to grow rounds in areas further afield but the current name kind of gives the impression that we just work in Aylesbury and the surrounding areas.

My logo for years has been a large AWC, I refer to us as AWC and many customers called us AWC, I was thinking keeping the aylesburywindowcleaning.com website as it generates so much work but also adding a new site like AWCservices.co.uk which has less of a localised and have the van re branded as AWC services or something similar.

Would be interested in what you guys think?

Cheers

You can have more than one domain name pointing to your website, no need for another site. Make sure you keep the.com if thats brought you in the most work.

We've just formed a ltd company too. Don't forget the name you trade as and the name registered at companies house can be completely different.

I think AWCServives would work well.

Latest Posts

Back