Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardener v3 back pack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marksss

just brought gardener v3 just practising on my own home at the moment,im just wondering has anyone had any experience with,what flow to use as it has a flow control ****,and want use enough flow to be effective and at same time not to waste water using a clx 18 pole with it

any advice would be great total noob at moment

ive never had it on the higher flow rate, always on the lower flow rate too high causes splash on glass, just practise on your own to get a decent flow and leave it on that flow with the **** left alone

hi and welcome to the forum marksss I a wfp trolley newbie too but I have never switched mine up from the minimum setting yet...:Dgood luck and keep us informed...

I've got the wow orange back pack on only just switch it on then a slight touch moor on a normal 3 bed that is done each month I just fill it up the once an can still have a bit of water left and at the mo I don't have a tap to switch off between windows with out going back to the back pack so for me a slow to medium flow works on a regular service house

yep me got the no tap thing....it does keep you fit running back and forward..I actually have a tap to fit but....cant see the point as you have to have the pole at different lengths...

Being on a trolley doesnt half make you try to conserve water!

oh its so so annoying when you are inches short of finishing and the slight tug on the hose and the trolley falls over:eek:

fit a pushfit tap on the hose under your brush, going back into your pole, one snip, connect tap and connect hose into pushfit tap weh hey, just drop the pole to turn off. this is what im going to do, still bending down as i have my old backpack tap fitted on the beginning of my reel., to stop waterflow when needed. too many debates on aquatap and aquadapter, with springs and pins coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the same kit as you about five months ago, I normally leave the switch on and turn the flow on with the **** about a quarter turn. I couldn't believe how long it lasted on its first charge, at least three months, although I only use it for windows I can't reach by ladder.

posh thats my troley I use nice and handy lift it easy one hand into van

keep that strap on all the time, that handle extends so nice and portable

its made by draper hope this gives you some ideas

I bought the same kit as you about five months ago, I normally leave the switch on and turn the flow on with the **** about a quarter turn. I couldn't believe how long it lasted on its first charge, at least three months, although I only use it for windows I can't reach by ladder.
Yep the charge is great

thanks for the replies guy,only just back off holiday,so sorry for the late reply,i know charge is great on packs how long would u say 22litre of water last on say a average 3 bed semi would u be able to get a couple of houses done with that how often are you refilling ?

posh thats my troley I use nice and handy lift it easy one hand into vankeep that strap on all the time, that handle extends so nice and portable

its made by draper hope this gives you some ideas
Looks good Duncs. Thanks for that. Will look into it. Better then carrying it with the handle.

If I was cleaning just WFP I reckon it would be able to do a couple of houses between fills as long as you plan it right and don't waste too much water. I normally just do the odd window I can't access safely from a ladder but occasionally hit all the upstairs windows with it.

If I was cleaning just WFP I reckon it would be able to do a couple of houses between fills as long as you plan it right and don't waste too much water. I normally just do the odd window I can't access safely from a ladder but occasionally hit all the upstairs windows with it.
thats sounds ok i can take several 25 litre barrels in my car for refilling and hopefully once i get half decent round together get a larger van set up,just dont want to lay out loads of money before i know ive got a decent round well thats the plan hopefully i get by with this for time being ?

same as aldi trolley they have now, got mine 4 years ago, it cracked near the wheels today, cant use it now,

aldi have some more in, they should be reduced very soon, atm they are,£14.99. ill wait till monday, it was just wear and tear

Back