Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

working new years day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

JBCS

Is anyone working tomorrow? I need to work but my windie mate asked if customers wud b ok with me working on new years n its got me wondering.

Is working new years day a no no?

I don't see the problem

I'm not working today, but if I were to then I would be starting 10 or 11 to avoid making someone grumpy.

No dont work, spend the day with your family and let other familys have a day with there familys...work to live not live for work

I've just got up with a hangover from hell and the weather outside is not good at all so even if I wanted to do a bit it would be a bad idea.

After saying that I could not believe that I received 2 enquires last night the latest one was at 11.34 pm both wanting their downspouts and guttering unblocking as soon as possible.

Anyhow most ppl would not expect/want anyone to work today anyway unless it was prearranged in advance.

Thanks for replies the weather's rubbish anyway so haven't worked but will remember for next time.

I think working today is not a good idea. I couldnt anyway......not after last nights rhubarb wine!.

I dont start back until friday as the mrs has arranged a day out tomorrow!. And it looks like being a perfect day for window cleaning.

Back