Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning insurance wanted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AEG

Hi, After some insurance including tool/ equipment theft , Public liability, Indemnity, and equipment hire. Tried the guy that advertised on here but he didnt even bother with a reply so anyone with help elsewhere would be nice. Cheers aeg

I took out everything with them. Van, Equipment, Liability, Income protection. I managed to get 10% discount by haggeling at the end. Good luck pal.

Hi, After some insurance including tool/ equipment theft , Public liability, Indemnity, and equipment hire. Tried the guy that advertised on here but he didnt even bother with a reply so anyone with help elsewhere would be nice. Cheers aeg
Hi there, I have no trace of any contact from you - we reply to all our enquiries within 24 hours, but if you are a sole trader with no employees then you can get your quote on the website yourself - and place cover too. Perhaps you can forward your email and I will look into it for you?

Our policy wording is far better than Alexander Swan, so if you would still like to have the benefit of that then by all means have a look.

Hi there, I have no trace of any contact from you - we reply to all our enquiries within 24 hours, but if you are a sole trader with no employees then you can get your quote on the website yourself - and place cover too. Perhaps you can forward your email and I will look into it for you?
Our policy wording is far better than Alexander Swan, so if you would still like to have the benefit of that then by all means have a look.
Not sure what happened there then as also attempted to contact you via website. Putting that aside needed pressure washer cover and 5k tools and equipment but site appears not to allow for this quote.

Not sure what happened there then as also attempted to contact you via website. Putting that aside needed pressure washer cover and 5k tools and equipment but site appears not to allow for this quote.
We can of course help you with all that - can you email me using [email protected] and I will sort all this out for you.

I took out everything with them. Van, Equipment, Liability, Income protection. I managed to get 10% discount by haggeling at the end. Good luck pal.
Hi Parky, Made several calls and no joy as to quote. Been dealing with someone called Kirsty , Did you get pressure washer cover. Cheers AEG

No pal. Just Van and WFP equipment. I dealt with a lady called Sharon Hale. She was bang on tbh.

Latest Posts

Back