Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds Creep Advice Help Need Asap

wilgold

Hi guys got a very important job on monday and i havent had time to get my RO system setup or order any more resin. Still using DI only and my TDS as gone form 0 to 10!!! Is there any tricks to get most out of your resin? as i have only used 300ltrs max, surely it should last long than this?

Thanks

Wil

PS> my tds from tap is 260 for those who havent read any of my other posts /emoticons/smile.png

on thing i have found this week is:-

i use an ro system with a 2tl resign container, when i finished filling my ibc container up last week i usally leave the resin as it is for the week without use, but i find after a week i have to change the resin due to the ppm coming out.

so last week after i finished using it i took the container off, tiped out all the water then filled it with my 000ppm water, left it for a week turned it on and the water was still coming out at 000ppm to fill up again.

maybe this could help you, but im not sure if it was just luck or not, so more testing to come!!!!

ps my water from tap is 434ppm!!!!

if you give it a good shake that will work no problem but you should be getting loads more than that .just a thought have you checked your tds meter if it is working

Your resin will not last that long with input of 260. As Mark says give it a good shake to create more channels, then reduce the flow to a snails pace and it should drop. Filling time will be longer

Back