Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Digital Flowmaster Control Problems....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Honestcleaning

Any one had issues getting the Pure freedom kit to work.

We recently bought a trolley system, but the control is constantly showing DE (Dead end). There is no dead end and to get it actually working we're having to ramp it up to 99 to get it going..... we then birng it donw to what we want to be working at.... (20) and it cuts out. DE again.

Anyone else had this problem?

Longest we had it working was about 5 minutes @ 30, but then it cut out!

When we're cleaning from the vans we have the flow control set at 20 and it goes all day.....

Any ideas?????

You need a controller without dead end detection,.. use the pressure switch on your pump instead.

set cal to 45, and flow to 99, let it run for a few minutes then reduce to what you want it to,

does it restart pumping after a while or does it just say DE and stops dead

Just says DE stops and then sort of keeps pulsing.....

I set flow to 99 and then did eventually start it going....... but then as soon as I bring it down to the rate I want.... ie 20, it cust out and goes back to DE....

try the cal, as pump should stop when it has pumped too much water for it to flow, but when running slower it should just continue

Mmmm i keep getting air locks with mine that slows flow rate down to a trickle but does keep going it does annoy me though i normally jam my thumb in trolley connection turn up to 99 till airlock has pumped throughthen reconnect pole and hose

try the cal, as pump should stop when it has pumped too much water for it to flow, but when running slower it should just continue
So, just set cal to say 30, and wait for it to start from there?

Just dont get it. why would it keep detecting a dead end, when there clearly isnt one?

Bought it to assist the van, but at this rate its going to be left at home : (

Mmmm i keep getting air locks with mine that slows flow rate down to a trickle but does keep going it does annoy me though i normally jam my thumb in trolley connection turn up to 99 till airlock has pumped throughthen reconnect pole and hose
Jeees, so this is a common problem on it? had high hopes for this!

try 45, does the pump stop as well, when it is DE

try 10 on the flow, try it with out any connects on the hose, so it just flows freely

i had a prob ages ago, the flow on one of my poles was **** after trying all sorts turned out it was the hose connectors causing all the probs

try 45, does the pump stop as well, when it is DE

try 10 on the flow, try it with out any connects on the hose, so it just flows freely
Will try this out tomorrow. Can see im going to be devoting a lot of time to this. Was expecting more connect and go!

RTFM as they say /emoticons/smile.png I've been using a pf trolley for a few years now with no major issues.

I'm sure you will figure it out and then let us know what it was.

Back