Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Hardest Gutter Clean Job Ever

Let's just say was a little hungover to say the least as by the time the room stopped spinng it was morning. Eventualy got to sleep but ignored my alarm and eventualy got up gone 10 still swaying /emoticons/biggrin.png

I can't remember the last time I got in such a state but I'm sure will not be my last :rolleyes:

Up early and had a good chuckle, hope you're feeling better today... /emoticons/wink.png

Still managed to get some work done though but the time I had finished it was getting a lttle dark /emoticons/biggrin.png
Manged to do a pair of semi's gutter clear + gutters, fascia & sofitt deep clean and also one conservatory roof deep clean too.

attachicon.gif
IMG_4148.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_4145.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_4151.JPG
How long did that take you?

Just over 4 hours total as was just the back of the properties they wanted going. Would have been quiker but the other semi had no rear access so waisted about half an hour messing about. Also the conservatory roof was a pig to clean as access was limited and guttering on the side next to the other conservatory was badly blocked too.

Never mind as I got paid very well for my troubles /emoticons/wink.png

I try and do the best job I can without rushing as must admit I'm a bit anal like that /emoticons/wink.png

The hardest? Lol. That stuff just pulls out and it comes out in big divets, should be one of the easyest. You even have full acces to the roof.

Nice job, the lookk proper clean now

The hardest? Lol. That stuff just pulls out and it comes out in big divets, should be one of the easyest. You even have full acces to the roof.
Nice job, the lookk proper clean now
Thats what I thought, but it must be harder then it looks aye?

Unfortunately not all came out that easy they had internal downpipes and one of the root system went down 18ft. Most had got under the roofing itself. Hard work but the end result made it worth while... /emoticons/smile.png

Unfortunately not all came out that easy they had internal downpipes and one of the root system went down 18ft. Most had got under the roofing itself. Hard work but the end result made it worth while... /emoticons/smile.png
The title makes sense now.

Back