Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New gear quite a shock

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Duncs

anyway decided to order some new gear, have done over the last few weeks,

had to replace pole sections,scrapers,brushs,no problem if you need the gear all part of the job.

But I ordered Squeegee ettorre brass handle with the rubber cover on and 14" brass channel.Wait for it £25 with p&p personally that over the top

bought the 18" wagtail it was under £20 sure £16

anyway decided to order some new gear, have done over the last few weeks,had to replace pole sections,scrapers,brushs,no problem if you need the gear all part of the job.

But I ordered Squeegee ettorre brass handle with the rubber cover on and 14" brass channel.Wait for it £25 with p&p personally that over the top

bought the 18" wagtail it was under £20 sure £16
Were did you order wagtail from ?

ordered slimline wagtail and ended up with one of those with the plastic clips that are twice the price but it had know thin strip washer but an wagtail flipper washer stuck on it :rolleyes:

so i got the scissors out and cut it up to fit, it ain't pretty but it works well on my own windows haven't used it on custy's yet

Back