Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Health and safety

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I've been to quote some jobs and the manager said I need to get on to the roof (which is safe) to clean the side windows, he was asking me if I had health and safety certs and man safe equipment , what course do I need to book for me to do this job? Thanks in advance peeps [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... so did you ask him what type of man safe system does he have fitted on the roof then?

Well I would have asked what he has installed and when it was last inspected just to shut the ahole up /emoticons/biggrin.png

Do you think I should ask him what system is on there and when it was last inspected?

Yes for a laugh then once you know for sure what system it is you can find a suitable training course to go on to get certified.

Right I'm going to ring him now and see what he says I will be back in 5 minutes [emoji12]

Yes for a laugh then once you know for sure what system it is you can find a suitable training course to go on to get certified.
Right he just said it's called man safe lol is there such thing??

I've been asked before about man safe work and refused it. Mind you it was on tall commercial buildings and I did not fancy being tied on to a mansafe system then having to lean over the edge clearing fecking gutters out 4 floors up...Feck that:D

Half day course £100 up the road from me and I'm qualified to use this equipment lol

What company is that then neil as don't sound to bad?

Half day course £100 up the road from me and I'm qualified to use this equipment lol

Back